What are the Digital Access to Collections Technology Grants?
The Digital Access to Collections Technology Grants are offered only to the participants of the Digital Access to Collections workshops to purchase equipment, software or hardware/storage to assist their organisation with digitisation processes.
Grants are for $550 (inclusive of GST) per organisation.
Who can apply?
The Technology Grants are only available to participants that have attended a Digital Access to Collections workshop in 2017-2018.
What can be funded?
• Hardware – scanners, cameras, photographic lights, tents, cubes, shooting tables, storage, etc.
• Software – photographic edit software, etc.
Guidelines for the grants have been emailed to eligible participants, and are available on request to Wendy Quihampton:
Applications must be submitted using the GLAM Peak Digital Access to Collections Technology Grants' application form.
In your application, you must provide all the information requested to be considered for funding. This will include:
- How you wish to use the grant
- What the benefit will be to your organisation
- What your organisation's current experience is with collections and digitisation processes
- What your personal experience is with collections and digitisation processes
- Endorsement by the most senior person in your organisation
Application forms have been emailed to eligible participants, and are available on request to Wendy Quihampton:Current Timeframes Technology Grants Grants process open from 12 June 2018 Closing date is 13 July 2018 Notification mid-August 2018 The Digital Access to Collections project is an initiative of GLAM Peak, funded through the Catalyst Australian Arts and Culture Fund, with substantial support and in-kind funding by the GLAM Peak bodies and our Technology Partners.